ALL Members of Yuva Committee (incl State Yuva Coordinators)
Mrs Manisha Lokre
NATIONAL YUVA SEMINAR IN NANDED (MAHARASHTRA)
24 AND 25 JAN 2016
Dear All, Jai Shri Mataji
We are planning a National Yuva Seminar at Nanded (Maharashtra) in the month of January 2016 namely on 24 and 25 Jan 2016.
All Sahaja Yuvas and Yogins and elder Sahaja Yogis who wish to attend this seminar are cordially invited to experience the spiritual and related benefits that will accrue from this seminar.
The dates chosen are such that with 26 Jan being a closed government holiday on account of Republic day, will give an opportunity to even working Yuvas/ Yogins/ Sahaja Yogis to take one day i.e.25 Jan (Monday) holiday from their respective places of work and combine the days from 23 Jan (Saturday) till 26 Jan 2016 (Tuesday). Thus by holding the seminar on 24 and 25 Jan 2016, the Yuvas will also be able to cover their movements (to and from their locations) to NANDED within this period.
Nanded has been chosen for the following reasons:
- a)The month of January is likely to be cold in North India but the climate in Maharashtra is likely to be temperate.
- b)Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Huzur Sahib Nanded, as you are all aware is a famous pilgrimage centre of India and the Gurdwara Committee at Nanded has already accepted to give us all the accommodation required at very nominal cost. This is an important factor because it will reduce the cost of holding the event considerably.
- c)Marathwada region of Maharashtra lags behind other regions and hence we need to spread divine vibrations here to ensure the progress of this region.
- d)The collectivity of Nanded has been very humbly and sincerely requesting for a Yuva Seminar here for the past three months.
A reconnaissance of Nanded has already been done by Shri MB Kulkarni and his team from Pune to verify the facts on the ground and they are satisfied with the location.
The above instructions are being issued to facilitate all Sys in reserving their seats/berths by rail /air. Superfast/ Express trains run directly to Nanded from all corners of the country and Yuvas are requested to do their reservations at the earliest.
Air reservations at present can be done upto Aurangabad and beyond that you will have to undertake a 3 to 4 hour road journey to Nanded.
Sahaja Yuvas/S. Yogins/Sahaja Yogis may come in by the evening of 23 Jan and leave by 26 Jan (FN).
Detailed Instructions of Transport and Accomodation
Details of local transport arrangements at Nanded and accommodation at Nanded will be issued by Nanded Collective at the earliest and sent to the National Trust office for further dissemination to the States and the Centres.
Rs 500/- per Yuva/Yogin/Sahaja Yogi only for the entire period. Will be collected in Nanded.
No additional charges will be levied from those who come early on 23 Jan and leave later i.e. 26 Jan.
State Coordinators / Yuva Coordinators
You are requested to kindly disseminate this circular widely so that all those who are interested can plan their journey at the earliest.
Subjects to be Covered During the Seminar
- a)Fundamentals of Sahaja Yoga and SY Meditation including Deep meditation.
- b)Roles and tasks of Nirmal Shakti Yuva Sangh.
- c) Personality development of Yuvas – How to develop a Sahaja personality ?
- d)Establishment of Shri Ganesha Tatwa and Shri Laxmi Tatwa.
- e)Importance of Collectivity.
- f)Importance of Attention and how to stabilize the attention.
- g)How to relate Sahaja Yoga to our daily life.
- h)Leader (Coordinator) in Sahaja Yoga.
- i)Simple Sahaja Cures for ailments and diseases and how to prevent diseases through Sahaja Kriyas.
- j)Sahaja Prachar and Prasar – methodology and conduct with different audiences.
- k)Questions and Answers – Questions by Yuvas and Answers also by Yuvas moderated by a team of elders.
- l)Indoor Games for Yuvas/Yogins.
Our Love and Deep regards
Lt Gen VK Kapoor (Retd)
National Yuva Committee